Advanced Interactive Design / Final Website

25/6/2026 - 31/7/2026 (Week 10 - Week 15)
Daphne Lai Yu Cheng / 0366380
DST 60804 / Advanced Interactive Design / Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media / Taylors' University
Final Website


LIST/JUMP LINK

All lectures & class activities are documented in Advanced Interactive Design / EXERCISES.


INSTRUCTIONS


Project 1: Thematic Website Design Proposal

Instructions

Submission Requirement:

Submit your final website using your E-portfolio Link (The final website link to be attached in the E-portfolio).

To demonstrate original authorship and verify that the project was not generated solely by AI, your E-portfolio must include a Process Documentation Section featuring:

Development Progress: Screenshots of your workflow, code snippets, or asset creation.

Reflection / AI Disclosure: A brief narrative explaining your design decisions (and a brief statement detailing any AI tools used and their specific role in your process).


SUBMISSION 

Final Website Netlify Link: 


FEEDBACK

Week 13 (16/7/2026)

Ideas are too broad right now, narrow it into one direction, e.g. Art -> Claude Monet. Blue porcelain's page idea on customisation is difficult, might wanna think of another content idea.


    REFLECTION

    Working on this proposal was fun because I really enjoyed being able to explore different topics and ideas for my website as it gave me more creative freedom throughout the planning process.

    Coding with VS Code helped me a lot and saved my time. 

    One of the challenges I encountered was deciding on the animations and interactions that would best enhance the user experience and match the concept. The feedback provided by Mr. Shamsul was helpful and helped me to further refine and improve my proposal. Figma was slightly limiting when I was trying to fully visualize how I wanted the website to look and function so I am looking forward to bringing my ideas to life by creating the website from scratch and refining it further in the next task.

    Comments