Application Design II / TASK 4: Final Application

    

15/7/2026 - 27/7/2026 (Week 13 - Week 15)
Daphne Lai Yu Cheng / 0366380
DST 61004 / Application Design II / Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media / Taylors' University
Task 4 / Final Application


LIST/JUMP LINK
-

INSTRUCTIONS


Task 4: Final Application

 

Figure 1.1 Task 4 Brief


SUBMISSION

Presentation Slides


Presentation Video


Application Walkthrough Video


Flutterflow Link : Click here!

Google Drive Link: Click here!

Task 1 E-Portfolio Link: Click here!

Task 2 E-Portfolio Link: Click here!

Task 3 E-Portfolio Link: Click here!


FEEDBACK

Week 14 (23/7/2026)

  • Create main flow only (CRUD). Skip outlet selection because it is not the CRUD flow. User authentication page > home page > menu page > drink details page > order summary page > checkout page > order completed page.

    REFLECTION

    Throughout this module, I faced several challenges while creating the app redesign in FlutterFlow, especially because there were certain limitations on what I could and could not do. The most important thing I learned was how to create and manage the backend of an application. It was quite tricky to understand at first and there were times when I encountered errors that I could not solve and had to redo parts of the app again.

    Despite these challenges, Application Design II was a valuable learning experience as I gained a better understanding of how the backend connects with the user experience. Lastly, seeing the application actually work in the end was really rewarding after spending so much time troubleshooting and fixing different issues. 

    Comments